COVID-19 Protection Framework Setting. Learn more here.
That feeling of making it easy
Manukau Nissan provides our customers with an easy, efficient and enjoyable vehicle buying experience. Buying a used vehicle from an Eagers Automotive NZ dealership comes with the same quality and integrity of service as buying a new one and customers can enjoy a range of exclusive benefits such as:
- All Eagers Automotive NZ used vehicles offer the best value for money by not only providing competitive pricing but also the best quality product
- All Eagers Automotive NZ used vehicles come with a 100-point safety and mechanical inspection to ensure you receive a quality vehicle
- All Eagers Automotive NZ used vehicles come with a guaranteed clear title giving you peace of mind
- All Eagers Automotive NZ used vehicles are offered a complimentary 3-month vehicle health check to provide you assurance in your investment
- All Eagers Automotive NZ used vehicles come with complimentary 12-month roadside assistance plan to ensure increased peace of mind for you and your family when driving. This offer can be extended for a further 12 months every time the vehicle is serviced at an Eagers Automotive NZ dealership
- All Eagers Automotive NZ used vehicles are provided with lifetime fixed price servicing plans and $40 fixed price Warrant of Fitness (WOF) certifications when servicing at an Eagers Automotive NZ dealership. The fixed price service and WoF offers are valid for the life of the vehicle and transferrable between vehicle owners
- All Eagers Automotive NZ used vehicles can be delivered nationwide (charges apply)
- Eagers Automotive NZ used vehicles that are purchased sight-unseen by out-of-town customers are eligible for a 48-hour money back guarantee if the vehicle is not as described upon arrival.
Eagers Automotive NZ dealers are easy to do business with and will provide you with an enjoyable purchasing experience. If you would like to know more about the Eagers Automotive benefits, please contact your local Eagers Automotive NZ used vehicle dealer or see below for full benefit terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
Eagers Automotive Minimum Acceptable Reconditioning Standards
- All Eagers Automotive used vehicles will be reconditioned by an Eagers Automotive service centre to the following standards prior to being offered for sale:
- Completion of a comprehensive vehicle background check
- Completion of a 100 Point Safety and Mechanical Inspection
- Completion of a vehicle service (if due or required) including application of relevant used vehicle service sticker
- Completion of a wheel alignment inspection
- Updated Warrant of Fitness certification
- Updated Vehicle Registration (if applicable, minimum 3 months expectation at time of sale)
- Updated Road User Charges (if applicable, minimum 1,000km available at time of sale)
- Clean full set of vehicle mats (type and brand at dealer’s discretion)*
- Blackening of tyres
- Application of Eagers Automotive used vehicle plate frames to front and rear of vehicle
- Basic wash and groom of vehicle
- Paint and panel work (if required)
*excluding easyauto123 cars
100 Point Safety and Mechanical Inspection
- All Eagers Automotive used vehicles will undergo a 100 Point Safety and Mechanical Inspection at an Eagers Automotive service centre prior to being offered for sale on an Eagers Automotive yard.
- During the 100 Point Inspection, an Eagers Automotive technician will complete a checklist. These checklists detail the items covered within the checks and technicians make notes and indicate any potential areas requiring further attention before being offered for sale. View sample of the Eagers Automotive franchised used vehicle checklist here.
- easyauto123’s 100 Point Safety and Mechanical inspection is referred to as a ‘Quality Verified’ Inspection and differs to the franchised used vehicle inspection. View sample of the easyauto123 Quality Verified inspection here.
- Once an inspection is completed, the checklist will be reviewed and signed off by the relevant service manager before being returned to the used vehicle manager.
- If any extra work is recommended on the vehicle as a result of the inspection, this must be quoted by a service advisor and authorised by the used vehicle manager before work commences. Work relating to safety or warranty concerns will be carried out prior to the vehicle being offered for sale on an Eagers Automotive yard. Cosmetic or superficial recommendations will be carried out at the used vehicle manager's discretion.
- A vehicle that has completed a 100 Point Safety & Mechanical Inspection and has been approved for sale by the used vehicle manager will display the official Eagers Automotive 100 Point Safety and Mechanical Inspection or easyauto123 Quality Verified sticker on its rear windscreen.
- The 100 Point Safety and Mechanical Inspection Checklists can be made available upon request at any time. They can be provided to the customer alongside the vehicle's recent Warrant of Fitness and any other service history paperwork at the time of vehicle delivery for the customer's records if requested.
Complimentary Three Month Health Check
- All Eagers Automotive used vehicles sold after August 1, 2019 have access to a complimentary three month vehicle health check at the Eagers Automotive dealership where the vehicle was purchased from.
- During the health check, an Eagers Automotive technician will complete a 25 Point Safety and Mechanical Inspection checklist. View sample of the checklist here. This checklist will detail any relevant notes and indicate any potential areas requiring further attention.
- If an issue is identified that was not outlined in the vehicle's original 100 Point Safety and Mechanical Inspection however extra work is needed to ensure the vehicle is safe or meeting minimum expectations as determined by Eagers Automotive’s minimum acceptable reconditioning standards, the cost to remedy the issue will be covered by the Eagers Automotive dealership.
- If a safety or other issue related to Eagers Automotive’s minimum acceptable reconditioning standards is identified that was outlined in the 100 Point Safety and Mechanical Inspection but not rectified prior to sale, the cost to remedy the issue will be covered by the Eagers Automotive dealership.
- If an issue is identified that was not picked up in the vehicle's initial 100 Point Safety and Mechanical Inspection and is deemed to be normal wear and tear, the cost to remedy this issue will be covered by the customer.
- The three month health check is completed at no cost to the customer however it excludes consumables (i.e. oils and fluids). If the check identifies the vehicle needs any consumables at that time, these will be at the customer's cost.
- The three month health check inspection checklist will be provided to the customer for their records when they pick up their vehicle from the Eagers Automotive service centre.
- Bookings are essential. The complimentary three month health check should be pre-booked at the time of vehicle delivery, or soon after. If pre-booked, our Eagers Automotive customer contact centre will send a reminder to customers in the weeks prior to their booking date to reconfirm the time and date of the appointment.
Lifetime Transferrable Fixed Price Service
- All Eagers Automotive used vehicles have access to lifetime fixed price servicing at an Eagers Automotive Service & Tyre centre.
- The Eagers Automotive used vehicle fixed price service offer is available for the life of the vehicle and is transferrable between vehicle owners.
- The minimum recommended service interval for all Eagers Automotive used vehicles is 12 months. If a vehicle has a balance of factory warranty we strongly recommend servicing is completed as per factory recommendations.
- The fixed price service costs differ depending on whether the used vehicle was purchased at an Eagers Automotive franchised used vehicle dealer or our used car superstore easyauto123.
- The cost of an Eagers Automotive franchised used vehicle service is as follows:
- All 4 cylinder or 6 cylinder petrol vehicles: $199 incl. GST
- All 8 cylinder, light commercial or diesel vehicles: $259 incl. GST
- The cost of an Eagers Automotive easyauto123 premium used car service is as follows (you can also upgrade to a Premium Plus+ service for an additional fee):
- Small vehicles: $199
- Medium vehicles (sedans, vans, 4x2 utes, small-medium SUVs): $239
- Large vehicles (luxury, sports, large SUVs, 4x4s): $319
- The cost of an Eagers Automotive franchised used vehicle service is as follows:
- The cost of an Eagers Automotive used vehicle service is subject to change without notice.
- The Eagers Automotive used vehicle fixed price service offer is not intended to replace a recommended factory service. Eagers Automotive service centres will provide a quote for any additional recommended work associated with a vehicle’s specific factory service requirements.
- If during service a vehicle is deemed to require repair or replacement of any parts, additional charges will apply and the customer will be notified before any further work is carried out.
- Eagers Automotive franchised service centres will always quote to use genuine parts and consumables wherever possible as their quality is trusted and preferred. Non-genuine alternatives can be provided upon customer's request.
- easyauto123 service centres will always quote to use non-genuine parts and consumables. Genuine alternatives can be provided upon customer's request.
- Eagers Automotive used vehicle fixed price service offers excludes wear and tear items. Any work identified as needed resulting from normal wear and tear will be an additional cost.
- Written authorisation from the customer is required for any additional work required.
- Bookings are essential. A vehicle's first service should be pre-booked at the time of vehicle delivery, or soon after. If pre-booked, our Eagers Automotive customer contact centre will send a reminder to customers in the weeks prior to their booking date to reconfirm the time and date of the appointment.
Lifetime Fixed Price Warrant of Fitness (WoF) Inspections
- All Eagers Automotive used vehicles have access to lifetime fixed price WoF inspections at an Eagers Automotive Service & Tyre centre.
- The Eagers Automotive used vehicle fixed price WoF offer is available for the life of the vehicle and is transferrable between vehicle owners.
- The cost of an Eagers Automotive used vehicle WoF is $40.
- The cost of an Eagers Automotive used vehicle WoF is subject to change without notice.
- Bookings are strongly recommended to ensure your preferred time and date and Eagers Automotive Service & Tyre centre location.
Complimentary 12 Month Eagers Automotive Roadside Assistance
- All Eagers Automotive used vehicles come with a complimentary 12 month Roadside Assistance plan to ensure increased peace of mind when driving.
- Eagers Automotive Service & Tyre centres will extend a vehicle's Roadside Assistance plan for a further 12 months every time the vehicle is serviced at an Eagers Automotive dealership.
- The 12 month Roadside Assistance plan is an opt-in programme. Customers must activate their membership at the time of vehicle delivery or vehicle service to redeem the complimentary offer.
- The Roadside Assistance supplier is at the Eagers Automotive Service & Tyre centre's discretion.
- All Roadside Assistance programmes offered by Eagers Automotive are independent. Customers should liaise directly with the Roadside Assistance supplier for any call outs or vehicle-related incidents
Eagers Automotive Used Vehicle 48 Hour Money Back Guarantee
All Eagers Automotive franchised used vehicles are eligible for a 48 hour money back guarantee and a full refund of the purchase price if the vehicle is not as described upon arrival.
48 Hour Money Back Guarantee Full Terms and Conditions
- In these terms and conditions Eagers Automotive means Auckland Auto Collection Limited.
- The Eagers Automotive 48 hour money back guarantee is subject to these terms and conditions.
- The 48 hour return period within which the Purchaser is eligible to make a return, commences on the date and time that the Purchaser takes delivery of the vehicle.
- The purchaser must:
- Be able to deliver to Eagers Automotive a clear and unencumbered title to the vehicle, which title has remained in the Purchaser’s name since delivery.
- Be an individual natural person who is the registered owner of the vehicle. Businesses, corporations and partnerships do not qualify.
- The vehicle must have been registered and insured in the Purchaser's name since the delivery date.
- To make a claim the Purchaser must within the 48 hour return period:
- Provide the Purchaser’s contact details (name, address and daytime contact phone number), vehicle make/model/rego and the reason for return to the dealership Dealer Principal at the Eagers Automotive site location where the vehicle was purchased.
- Provide proof of purchase – including a copy of the contract to purchase indicating the date of purchase, the vehicle purchased and evidence that the balance has been paid in full.
- Return the vehicle in person to the Eagers Automotive location it was purchased from. Over the phone or email returns will not be accepted.
- Return the vehicle in the same condition it was in before it was purchased. Any scratches, dents or other damage to the vehicle will be the cost and responsibility of the Purchaser. No refund will be provided unless or until the vehicle is returned to its original condition.
- Return all accessories, spare keys and vehicle manuals.
- The refund is for purchase price of the vehicle only. Any additional products that have been purchased/added to the vehicle e.g. exterior protections/tint/accessories are (i) non-refundable under this money back guarantee and will be subject to any refund policy provided with that product; and (ii) must in any event be capable of being removed so that the vehicle can be returned in the same condition it was in before it was purchased.
- Any trade-in vehicle associated with the purchase of the vehicle, will not be included as part of the 48 hour money back guarantee, and as such will not be returned.
- Any deposit made to reserve the vehicle is non refundable.
- Certain matters may impact upon the customer’s right to receive the refund, including: a) If the vehicle travels more than 100km or sustains any damage or repairs before it is returned; b) If the refundable amount is not sufficient to discharge any encumbrance over the vehicle and the Purchaser elects not to pay the balance in order to discharge the encumbrance.
- The Purchaser must return the vehicle at their cost and must comply with the directions for returning the vehicle as provided by Eagers Automotive staff. The vehicle will remain the Purchaser’s responsibility during transit until such time as it is received at the Eagers Automotive NZ site location where the vehicle was purchased. Eagers Automotive will accept no liability for any loss or damage which may occur during transit even where Eagers Automotive arranges or facilitates the return of the vehicle.
- Upon return to Eagers Automotive, the vehicle will be checked to ensure it is in its original condition and that all accessories have been included in the return. Once checked and approved, Eagers Automotive will make payment of the original purchase price (minus any deposit or any other deductions permitted by these terms and conditions) via direct deposit into the claimant’s nominated bank account within 10 (ten) working days.
- If upon collection the vehicle is found to be damaged, the vehicle will not be accepted and no refund will be paid.
- The vehicle is deemed to be in the Purchaser’s possession until the vehicle is received by Eagers Automotive pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- Should the Purchaser provide Eagers Automotive with any incorrect, false or misleading information regarding the vehicle, Eagers Automotive reserves the right to disqualify the Purchaser from receiving the refund.
- In the event the vehicle is financed any disbursements incurred by Eagers Automotive or any third party fees or penalties incurred in the discharge or otherwise of that finance will be at the cost of the customer.
- Eagers Automotive reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions without notice.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under New Zealand Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Types of Service
At Manukau Nissan service & tyre centre, we will ensure you understand the work that is to be done to your vehicle - and what will be the overall cost. Your vehicle will be washed and vacuumed when you come to pick your vehicle. Your service advisor will provide a full comprehensive report on the work carried out, the condition of your vehicle and anything you should keep an eye on for the future.
We offer lifetime transferrable Fixed Price Servicing on all Manukau Nissan used vehicles.
We offer four used vehicle fixed price Premium services, depending on the size of your vehicle; small, medium, large or prestige. Each Premium Service can be upgraded to a Premium+ service. Our used vehicle fixed price service offers are valid for all makes and models but do not cover wear and tear items.
We recommend booking a manufacturer service if your vehicle has a balance of factory warranty remaining. The Eagers Automotive Fixed Price Service offer is not intended to replace a manufacturer service and additional work may be required to ensure the service meets minimum warranty standards.
Manukau Nissan used vehicle fixed price services are below:
Used Vehicle Fixed Price Service
Used Vehicle Premium + Fixed Price Service
View Fixed Price T&C's
Manukau Nissan Service & Tyre Service centres offer factory servicing for all the major car brands that includes Mitsubishi, Mazda, Ford, Nissan, Hyundai, Holden, HSV and GMSV. Our fully equipped workshops and highly skilled technicians are capable of servicing all makes and models as per the manufacturer service schedule and requirements.
Genuine parts are used in all franchise vehicle repairs and maintenance by our technicians, so you can be confident of maintaining your manufacturer warranty. Non-genuine parts are also available and are sometimes preferred by customers as they can be a fraction of the price of original equipment manufacturer (OEM) parts. The non-genuine parts we use are high quality and come with a 12-month warranty to give you increased peace of mind.
We want you to be assured you are getting quality service at affordable price when you visit Manukau Nissan tyre centre. Take up our 10% price challenge!
Service your vehicle at Manukau Nissan service & tyre centres and you can be confident of not only getting the highest level of professional service, but also the best price. We challenge you to find a cheaper comparable quote for your factory car service or repair, and if you do, we will beat it by 10%* (T&C's apply).
Let us help get you get your car back on the road without stress.
At Manukau Nissan, all our technicians are factory trained and have access to the largest range of quality genuine and non-genuine parts supported by an industry leading parts and workmanship guarantee for your peace of mind. Our qualified technicians use approved diagnostics tools to carry out warranty repairs in accordance to manufacturer guidelines.
Get your vehicle repaired at Manukau Nissan service & tyre centres and you can be confident in getting the best and affordable price and highest level of professional service. We challenge you to find a cheaper comparable quote for your repair, and if you do, we will beat it by 10%* (T&C's apply).
A Warrant of Fitness inspection is not just about getting a WoF sticker for your vehicle. It is a legal requirement in NZ to ensure your vehicle meets minimum safety requirements and is safe to drive on the road. Manukau Nissan workshops can conduct a WoF on any make or model vehicle.
A Warrant of Fitness is a general safety check and includes* (but are not limited to):
*Excludes wear and tear items and consumables (i.e oils and fluids)
Terms & Conditions: - *Eagers Automotive’s 10% Price Challenge terms & conditions 1. Eagers Automotive’s based vehicle service centres will beat any reputable competitors’ comparable vehicle service or repair quote by 10% 2. A list of Eagers Automotive’s vehicle service centres can be found here **(link to service/tyre location page) 3. Eagers Automotive’s 10% Price Challenge excludes: a. Quotes from any other Eagers Automotive’s Service Centres; b. Quotes dated more than 6 months prior to the service booking with an Eagers Automotive’s service centre; c. Tyres and tyre fitting; d. Fleet, government and rental vehicles; e. Heavy machinery – call to confirm if unsure; f. Non genuine parts and accessories quotes; g. Accident repairs; h. Manufacturer Free or Capped Price Servicing; i. Quotes for mobile servicing; j. Quotes where the price is the result of an error by the competitor; 4. Competitor quotes must: a. Be from a business with a motor vehicle repair business licence located in the Auckland area; b. Inclusive of GST and all tax; c. Be presented to the Eagers Automotive’s Service Centre prior to or at the time of making the booking. Offer cannot be redeemed retrospectively to services already completed or underway. 5. If the competitor quote does not include all aspects of the vehicle manufacturer’s scheduled handbook service, the service centre may not be able to sign off the handbook. 6. The Eagers Automotive’s 10% Price Challenge is subject to compliance with the relevant service centre’s usual terms and conditions of trade. 7. The Eagers Automotive’s 10% Price Challenge may be terminated or amended at any time without notice.